Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I made it!!

I'm sorry for not having any posts, but not getting signed up on time, as well as other personal
issues, have prevented any postings. I have a question (moderately rhetorical) about
Sodom & Gomorrah. It was my impression that the two cities were turned to salt, but the text mentioned Lot's wife was the one who became a pile nature's preservative and only described the geographic area of the cities as being destroyed. Could this be a casualty of a different translation? As for the Book of Enoch...thank you Anna Beth...I personally feel as if this was intended to be the Hebrew Book of 'Revelation' as told by Enoch. There is so much death and destruction, I almost feel like I'm reading the ancient translation of a CNN Newsroom sketch. Did anyone else see this?